Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Learning Diaries

SEMrush

I have started learning SEO.

Why?

Because I have come to realize that SEO education is a must for marketers. If one wants to market or sell, then one has to come in the search queries of customers.

I thought it will be a good idea to document my learning journey and see after some time has passed how much I have learned.

This is also a good motivation to keep the learning journey on.

I will be mentioning the people, companies, websites, video channels from wherever I am learning about SEO as reference so that the readers can get useful recommendations if they are on this journey too.

For now, I will be focusing on Google search engine. It is amazing to know that Google keeps changing its search algorithm every now and then and marketers need to keep up to the shifting trend in order to rank high in the google search results. Google is now rolling out its May 2020 Core update.

One important thing to understand here is that Google helps that content rank high which is good for users. So if your website or blog content gives good user experience, it is highly likely that your piece of content will rank good in Google search results.

This will additionally improve your online presence.

There are good companies like SEMrush that have provided so many courses and certifications online to get familiar with the key concepts used in this field. I would highly recommend anyone to visit their website and explore the amazing free materials to learn from.



On their website, they have provided learnings for different SEO tools like keyword research which is important to understand the keyword tools to use, Site Audit, Backlink audit, On Page SEO Checker. With these tools one can clearly make a good SEO strategy.

If you are someone that would like to learn from an e-book, then I will recommend SEO ebook and SEO Copywriting ebook by Glenn Murray. Both the ebooks are for $1.99 each. You can get a good knowledge base at a very low price.

Many of the users that are pro in making and using websites use plugins especially in Wordpress. One such plugin in SEOPresser.


As I keep reading about the different tools that are being used by people to get good results for SEO, I find that people like using Magic Submitter by Alexander Krulik and Serped.net. ( SERP is an abbreviation for Search Engine Results Pages).

It is interesting to know how vast the market for SEO is.

Then I came to realize that few others use software as they find it more comfortable. In software, there are tools like Traffic Travis. You can have a glimpse of its features by watching the below video:

Click here to learn more

Many users have highly recommended it for individuals. You can have:


They also have a free version which you can access below:


I will update this post as I keep learning in my SEO learning journey.

If you liked the post, please share it for others to benefit.

Comments